INFORMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The company ORAMA VISIONARY REALITY S.R.L. with registered office in Castiglione delle Stiviere (cap.46043) in Via Henry Dunant no. 8 of the province of Mantova, registered in the Register of Companies of Mantova R.E.A. n. 262111, P.Iva and C.F. 02548870209, informs, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, that the Arch. Sandro Piacentini, is the data controller and that such data will be processed as indicated below
1 – OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller processes personal data (surname, name, phone number, address, email address) communicated during meetings, web contacts and commercial and professional relationships.
2- PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
– The processing of Personal Data is aimed at carrying out the activities related to ORAMA VISIONARY REALITY S.R.L.
– The provision of Personal Data is mandatory for the performance of the activities mentioned above, any refusal to provide Personal Information may prevent the performance of contractual relationships.
3- TREATMENT METHODS
– Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes, or the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction. Personal Data are also processed on paper.
– Marketing activities may be carried out through traditional methods of contact, such as mail and telephone calls, or through electronic means, such as e-mails, text messages, faxes.
The holder, in the absence of specific rules on storage times, will take care to use the data for marketing operations for the appropriate time in relation to the interest shown by the person to whom the data refers.
The Data Controller will also take care to avoid the use of Personal Data indefinitely, periodically checking the interests of the person to whom the data refer.
4- ACCESS TO DATA
Personal Data may be accessed by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, as managers or persons in charge of processing the data.
5- DATA COMMUNICATION
Without the need for an express consent pursuant to Article 6, lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate the Personal Data to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory according to the law (for example, Judicial Authorities). These subjects will process Personal Data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Apart from the aforementioned obligations, the Personal Data will not be disclosed to third parties distinguished by the Data Controller or by the persons to whom access is granted pursuant to Article 4 of the information.
6- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The following rights are guaranteed to the interested party:
- a) The right to obtain confirmation of the existence of Personal Data, even if not yet registered, which regards it in a comprehensible form;
- b) The right to obtain an indication of the origin of the purposes of the processing of Personal Data, in the criterion applied in the case of use of electronic tools, the identification data of the Data Controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 3, paragraph 2, GDPR, of the categories and persons to whom the Personal Data may be communicated and become aware as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- c) The right to obtain:
– updating, integration of data
– cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose archiving is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or processed
– the demonstration that the updating or cancellation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment proves impossible or requires means with respect to the protected right;
– Right of opposition in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the use of Personal Data, although pertinent to the purpose of collection; the use of Personal Data in order to send advertising material;
– The interested party also has the right to be forgotten, to the limitations of the processing, to the portability of the data.
7- METHODS OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time the interested party can exercise his rights by sending a communication to ORAMA VISIONARY REALITY S.R.L., Via Henry Dunant n. 8, Cap. 46043 Castiglione delle Stiviere (Mantova)
8- HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE AND RESPONSIBLE
The owner is ORAMA VISIONARY REALITY S.R.L., Via Henry Dunant n. 8 Castiglione delle Stiviere, 46043, Mantova.
The updated list of persons in charge of data processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.